Graceful but Tough - Construction Cleaning
Graceful made has a division committed to post construction cleaning from rough to final.
Rough cleaning is performed before incoming subcontractors come in to do their work such a painters and installers of flooring, fixtures, and cabinets. Services include:
- Eliminate small debris and trash
- Remove stickers/plastics
- Sweep and damp mop floors
- Damp mop vertical/horizontal surfaces to remove as much dust as possible
Final cleaning is done once the construction process is entirely complete, prior to final walk-through and receiving the Certificate of Occupancy. Our final construction cleaning services include:
- Dust all vertical and horizontal surfaces top to bottom
- Vacuum and/or sweep/damp mop all floors
- Clean/sanitize kitchens and bathrooms
- Polish stainless steel
- Clean window sills and window frames
- Wash all glass/mirrors
*Windows are cleaned separately
Touch-up cleaning is not required for all projects. Typically, it is done after a final cleaning because there has been a delay in occupancy of the home/building or to touch up after a revisit of a returning contractor.